Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Apparently, roof tiles were the internet of the 1st Century thefinchandpea.com/?p=15430 #sciencecaturday http://t.co/zmmha7bny9 9 hours ago
- #Cats have always left fewer footprints in the concrete than dogs thefinchandpea.com/?p=15430 #science #caturday http://t.co/hRNfDkOx5G 14 hours ago
- Real People - Real Stories - Real Science. Support @MySciCareer thefinchandpea.com/?p=15390 15 hours ago
- The Periodic Table of Quilts - organized by @SAQAart & @CPNAS thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "Iridium" by Grace Harbin Wever http://t.co/07fOlfRSgZ 16 hours ago
- Apparently, roof tiles were the internet of the 1st Century thefinchandpea.com/?p=15430 #science #caturday http://t.co/M94bZJQwoH 17 hours ago