Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @easternblot: This weekend I took my parents to visit the zero meridian at Greenwich – or did I? thefinchandpea.com/2015/09/01/the… n @finchandpea 1 hour ago
- Visiting approximately zero degrees longitude with @easternblot thefinchandpea.com/?p=15563 #havesciwilltravel 2 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Cats love repeating experiments thefinchandpea.com/2015/08/29/sci… @finchandpea http://t.co/hskudRc20Q 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: You can get a mug with all your favorite viruses built in! redbubble.com/people/artolog… 1 day ago
- #science #caturday looping GIFs always pass reproducibility tests wp.me/pXK0q-42W http://t.co/pAQzQKjKA0 3 days ago