Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Legally cats > chimps, which is exactly how the cats planned it. #science #caturday thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/25/sci… http://t.co/2Q3SOCyZGq 29 minutes ago
- Inspired by #Legos to revisit The Sedgwick Museum wp.me/pXK0q-3Sf #havesciwilltravel http://t.co/fkthZEvjtM 2 hours ago
- Juan Travieso paints endangered species contrasted w representations of the threats they face thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/22/art… http://t.co/4AoPKS08qj 3 hours ago
- The #StarWars prequels are useful and almost unwatchable thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/27/in-… by @joshwitten 4 hours ago
- "Podcasting patent" being used to threaten podcasters has been gutted by the US Patent Office thefinchandpea.com/2015/04/23/tro… 5 hours ago