Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- Art supplies & inspiration by Bombyx mori. Show at @Artisphere by @ElsabeDixon thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… #sciart http://t.co/UBrDBZoopo 13 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: LIVE/LIFE is @ElsabeDixon's fully silkworm intergrated #sciart show at @Artisphere thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… http://t.co/Ik293… 14 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Silkworms provide inspiration & materials for @ElsabeDixon's new show at @Artisphere wp.me/pXK0q-3Li #sciart http://… 20 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: "You can see the front of the falls". No, we really couldn't. Story at thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/27/nik… #ICYMI http://t.co/z84ZVpc9Ee 20 hours ago
- RT @artcollisions: Art of Science: A Moth's Brief Life in Art wp.me/pXK0q-3Li via @finchandpea #sciart 22 hours ago
- My Tweets