Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike in at Pacific Standard: sometime scientists' rhetoric writes checks their science can't cash.
Science for The People talks about disease, art, and death.
what are you looking for?
- RT @CColinBrinkman: How bad is the NIH budget really? wp.me/pXK0q-3yn via @finchandpea 6 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Mullerian Mimicry, or why my 6yo's #Halloween #costume needs a "Works Cited" section wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 6 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: For Halloween Ghostbusters is dressing up as a science movie #GhostBusterSci @Craken_MacCraic @JLRoose @IHStreet @HopeJahre… 14 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: Happy Halloween! instagram.com/p/u0lLuvDWTZ/ 14 hours ago
- Trick or Treat! - Mullerian Mimicry Edition wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 14 hours ago
- My Tweets