Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
public noticesBook Punks - Mike was interviewed by Book Punks about his series of reviews of post-apocalyptic fiction, aka "Apocalypse Then".
Mike - Designer babies are not right around the corner.
Celebrity & Science - Science for The People talks about the intersection of celebrity & science with Tim Caulfield & Daniel Brockington.
- RT @sci4thepeople: Download Now: History and ethics of western female and male circumcision with @briandavidearp & Sarah Rodriguez http://t… 1 hour ago
- This week @sci4thepeople talks to Sarah Rodriguez & @briandavidearp about female & male circumcision wp.me/pXK0q-3Pe 1 hour ago
- RT @easternblot: Have you done the music & science survey yet? bit.ly/musicsciencesu… You can win these things: http://t.co/GYyCIIpfJM 1 hour ago
- RT @anatotitan: Help publish my book which celebrates #prehistoric animals famous + obscure. mammothismopey.com #FossilFriday http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Visiting the science-inspired design of Gaudi with @easternblot #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/lFRof8qnWE 15 hours ago