Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @vexedmuddler: Muddles FINALLY remembered to bring my latest @artologica painting acquisition and it is GLORIOUS. https://t.co/HRrlZKldmA 2 days ago
- RT @artologica: Darwin and Wallace : ) #DarwinDay https://t.co/xWrtox8j9w 2 days ago
- RT @ShipLives: I encourage all in the research community to consider signing this petition re: sexual misconduct in academe: https://t.co/a… 3 days ago
- RT @PhysicsNews: You can read the @PhysRevLett paper on the #gravitationalwaves research from #LIGO here: journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/1… https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @MiriamGoldste: I am @RepSpeier's science aide & will be at #AAASmtg tmmw. Anyone interested in talking about #astroSH #anthroSH #bioSH … 3 days ago