Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Come as You Are - @sci4thepeople looks at sexuality research & education with @emilynagoski & @alicedreger wp.me/pXK0q-3VJ 1 day ago
- My picks for weird post-apocalyptic SF wp.me/pXK0q-3VF 2 days ago
- RT @SCyFlynn: About Mike wp.me/PXK0q-2 via @finchandpea Interesting site with science, scifi and more 3 days ago
- Art meant as critique of science's view of life also makes strong arguement for #openscience thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/20/art… http://t.co/pNeKgBUJ2c 3 days ago
- Musicians, scientists & musicians who are scientists - can you name a #musisci? wp.me/pXK0q-3UC http://t.co/dIlqB5SeGi 4 days ago