Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why human gene names are a confusing mess at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about eating bugs, farming fish, and saving the planet.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Brighter colors today http://t.co/P1IeOfEM6x 15 hours ago
- RT @Dr24hours: @artologica I'm telling you. Pocket squares. I will empty my checking account. 15 hours ago
- The new Google Maps system made @easternblot pine for th days of paper maps wp.me/pXK0q-3v3 20 hours ago
- RT @Drosophilista: Cannot even state how fun this is: #CasLABlanca. Sciencifying famous movie quotes !! storify.com/joshwitten/cas… 20 hours ago
- ...in which @sapinker explains why academics can't write thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/29/pin… via @genologos #linkonomicon #exceptionsallowed 1 day ago
- My Tweets