Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Fireworks: for people who love both explosions & glitter, but hate fingers http://t.co/WM1x0aejkD 1 day ago
- #ScienceCaturday would like to wish a Happy Boom Day to its friends in the US thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/y74MYyWeoD 1 day ago
- #Science #Caturday would like to wish a Happy Boom Day to its friends in the US thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/IIo7PL0lQ0 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: Science Caturday: #IndependenceDay edishun at @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/04/sci… http://t.co/0JnrRuO1f6 2 days ago
- "High Price" rerun from @sci4thepeople. A 2nd chance to talk about #science & #policy of… thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/03/sci… http://t.co/4OjuvmPtX0 3 days ago