Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Our month of Indy SciFi reviews kicks off with MJA Watney's zombie-free apocalypse, "Kybernos" ow.ly/JDREh 1 hour ago
- Maud Menten, of Michaelis-Menten enzyme kinetics is a #sciencewoman & a #lego minifig wp.me/pXK0q-3NB youtu.be/PvmDyzpwnfM 2 hours ago
- RT @artologica: If you're enjoying @Symbiartic's #sciart tweetstorm, there's lots more here from @finchandpea pinterest.com/finchandpea/th… 4 hours ago
- Snow is like art supplies falling from the sky for Sonja Hinrichsen ow.ly/JDLH8 #sciart via @artologica ow.ly/i/8MtzE 4 hours ago
- RT @FlyingTrilobite: Tweet 3 pieces of #SciArt per day, March 1-7. Retweet 5 more. Hashtag #SciArt . Join the #SciArt Tweet Storm! http:… 8 hours ago
- My Tweets