Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- RT @mcshanahan: Instead of the next girls in sci awareness campaign, how about we help families & teachers say "You can do science" That wo… 20 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Everybody say Happy Birthday to @sciencegoddess! http://t.co/uTaeZKZRrY 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: @tarahaelle @joshwitten @FlyingTrilobite twitter.com/UWMadScience/s… 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: @AndoAW @Cotesia1 Every Saturday is Science Caturday at @finchandpea! See the archives pinterest.com/finchandpea/sc… 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: We sent a cat to Mars to check out this water thing: thefinchandpea.com/2015/10/03/sci… @finchandpea #caturday http://t.co/ACFSE4ZR2S 3 days ago