Doing it right. UC Davis microbiome researcher Jonathon Eisen not only turned down an endowed lectureship because the series was too male dominated, but also engaged the lecture series leadership and suggested replacements (hat tip to Evelyn Padilla).
what are you looking for?
- Too may see stylized representations of gazelle heads. I see microscopes. #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/26/too… https://t.co/wczxte2vvy 4 hours ago
- A delicious & accurate, right-handed double helix #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/26/a-d… https://t.co/EqknfNZO7b 5 hours ago
- The Spiral of Life: How to Build a Human by @eleanor_lutz thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/25/the… https://t.co/oDnaR9SfXV 1 day ago
- Attendance is Mandatory - I have taught the bio version of @ZachWeiner's microeconomics class thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/24/att… 1 day ago
- RT @sarahcmmcgann: Hey @artologica, you made the @thermofisher gift guide! bit.ly/1QFWcjs https://t.co/B9f3UeOQ4J 2 days ago