public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike talks about gene by environment interactions and obesity at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: "Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now unfunded." #DeadProjects 4 hours ago
- RT @elakdawalla: OSIRIS images show fascinating landscapes on Rosetta's comet planetary.org/blogs/emily-la… http://t.co/T3UOWKG33D 4 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: "I went to the lab because I wanted to research deliberately. I wanted to think deep and suck out all the marrow of mice." … 6 hours ago
- The Scarlet Plague (1912) - Jack London creates the conventions of the modern post-apocalypse thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/26/apo… http://t.co/MhPiZ89ND7 6 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: I reviewed "Random Body Parts" - an upcoming, Shakespeare-inspired, kids book with poems about the human body. http://t.co… 6 hours ago
- My Tweets