public noticesMike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Who wants a MRSA popsicle? Or maybe you prefer the pox? thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/29/the… http://t.co/s4OLajwfqQ 17 hours ago
- .@astronomolly @artologica @joshwitten Our content is @creativecommons BY-NC-SA licensed to make it easy to share. 21 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Did you know that the @finchandpea has a Science Caturday tumblr? tumblr.com/blog/scienceca… http://t.co/8A4C5b57Q0 22 hours ago
- RT @sci4thepeople: Did you enjoy our "#Science and #Shakespeare" episode? Help other folks find us by leaving a review on iTunes http://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @trappedinlab: @BBio351 An A&P highlight from Friday's #ShakesPeerReview tweets: Hamlet as medical drama: "Frailty, thy name is osteogen… 1 day ago
- My Tweets