I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why human gene names are a confusing mess at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about eating bugs, farming fish, and saving the planet.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Brighter colors today http://t.co/P1IeOfEM6x 17 hours ago
- RT @Dr24hours: @artologica I'm telling you. Pocket squares. I will empty my checking account. 17 hours ago
- The new Google Maps system made @easternblot pine for th days of paper maps wp.me/pXK0q-3v3 22 hours ago
- RT @Drosophilista: Cannot even state how fun this is: #CasLABlanca. Sciencifying famous movie quotes !! storify.com/joshwitten/cas… 22 hours ago
- ...in which @sapinker explains why academics can't write thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/29/pin… via @genologos #linkonomicon #exceptionsallowed 1 day ago
- We're all going to move desks in the office but I suspect it's a plot to get me to finally tidy my desk. 30 minutes ago
- My Tweets