I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
what are you looking for?
public noticesBook Punks - Mike was interviewed by Book Punks about his series of reviews of post-apocalyptic fiction, aka "Apocalypse Then".
Mike - Ethical issues in the digital detection of disease outbreaks.
Pavlov - Science for The People talks about Ivan Pavlov with medical historian Daniel Todes.
- "Solar Reserve (Tonopah, Nevada)" by John Gerrard - #sciart post from 5 Nov 2014 ow.ly/JVxh8 http://t.co/Wxr1Ti6cXT 19 minutes ago
- RT @artologica: Just listed 6 new paintings - neurons, DNA, viruses and bacteria. Choose your #sciart! etsy.com/shop/artologica http://t.co/… 27 minutes ago
- A Book Punks chat about post-apocalyptic fiction with @genologos wp.me/pXK0q-3Oh #apocalypsethen #linkonomicon 33 minutes ago
- "The Sick Rose"- #sciart & medicine book by @doctorbarnett ow.ly/JVwdP #artforsale ow.ly/JVwpe http://t.co/aFbhhQsnSW 49 minutes ago
- "Dangerous Popsicle" by Wei Li ow.ly/JVvRX with DIY #sciart instructions ow.ly/JVvXj http://t.co/0B5bX67zr4 1 hour ago
- My Tweets