I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
what are you looking for?
- Too may see stylized representations of gazelle heads. I see microscopes. #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/26/too… https://t.co/wczxte2vvy 12 hours ago
- A delicious & accurate, right-handed double helix #finchstagram thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/26/a-d… https://t.co/EqknfNZO7b 12 hours ago
- The Spiral of Life: How to Build a Human by @eleanor_lutz thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/25/the… https://t.co/oDnaR9SfXV 1 day ago
- Attendance is Mandatory - I have taught the bio version of @ZachWeiner's microeconomics class thefinchandpea.com/2015/11/24/att… 2 days ago
- RT @sarahcmmcgann: Hey @artologica, you made the @thermofisher gift guide! bit.ly/1QFWcjs https://t.co/B9f3UeOQ4J 2 days ago