I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike in at Pacific Standard: sometime scientists' rhetoric writes checks their science can't cash.
Science for The People talks about disease, art, and death.
what are you looking for?
- Trick or Treat! - Mullerian Mimicry Edition wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 1 hour ago
- RT @joshwitten: Venkman: "You're right, no human being would review articles like this." #GhostBusterSci 1 hour ago
- RT @joshwitten: Dr. Stantz: "Total manuscript acceptance reversal." Dr. Venkman: "Right. That's bad." #GhostBusterSci 1 hour ago
- RT @joshwitten: "This city is headed for a disaster of statistically significant proportions." #GibbsBusters #FadeevPopovGhostBusters #Ghos… 1 hour ago
- "Bodies Everywhere" from @sci4thepeople - Halloween Edition on disease, art & death w/ @doctorbarnett & @TheGoodDeath wp.me/pXK0q-3yO 2 hours ago
- My Tweets