I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains why DNA may be one of our greatest inventions at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about Shakespeare & Science with Dan Falk & Stanley Wells. You may also want to check out the #ShakesPeerReview sciencing of Shakespeare on Twitter.
what are you looking for?
- RT @PacificStand: DNA is not only life’s hackable source code; it’s a nanomaterial with very useful chemical properties: http://t.co/MnQm01… 12 hours ago
- RT @kausikdatta22: ResearcherTweeps, seekest thou some levity on a weary Friday pip emma? Get thee to Twitter & search for #ShakesPeerRevie… 15 hours ago
- RT @genologos: Thanks to our DNA we’re a tool-using species. And we’ve turned DNA into one of our best tools: @PacificStand http://t.co/61t… 15 hours ago
- Will the future run out of technology? wp.me/pXK0q-3yb 16 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: After numerous failed assays, the MacBeth lab began to refer to it as "The Scottish Protocol" #ShakesPeerReview 17 hours ago
- My Tweets