I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Somebody at #DASER last night mentioned an artists-in-labs program @UMich - I can find no trace online. Anybody know anythi… 13 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: Going to put some of my class writing on @finchandpea this coming week :) 13 hours ago
- The @BritishLibrary page on @Flickr is a rabbit hole of copyright free delights thefinchandpea.com/2016/02/05/not… https://t.co/pLf5qOzYiY 15 hours ago
- RT @UTFAL: Art of Science: Frozen Fractals All Around wp.me/pXK0q-4di via @finchandpea 1 day ago
- "Radiant Soil" thoughtful ecological #sciart of Phillip Beesley #DASER via @artologica thefinchandpea.com/2015/10/07/art… https://t.co/IupeVZTx2L 1 day ago
- Monetize at all costs 4 hours ago