I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- Intergalactic Planetary: Retro convergence of @NASAJPL, @GalacticTravelB & @stevethomasart thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/29/int… http://t.co/7FBGTxc5EF 4 hours ago
- RT @artologica: New painting: Blue Cell, ink and water on yupo etsy.com/listing/206994… #sciart http://t.co/HpNL3V1gkO 5 hours ago
- Art supplies & inspiration by Bombyx mori. Show at @Artisphere by @ElsabeDixon thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… #sciart http://t.co/UBrDBZoopo 19 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: LIVE/LIFE is @ElsabeDixon's fully silkworm intergrated #sciart show at @Artisphere thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… http://t.co/Ik293… 20 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Silkworms provide inspiration & materials for @ElsabeDixon's new show at @Artisphere wp.me/pXK0q-3Li #sciart http://… 1 day ago
- My Tweets