I think my major concern about physicists successfully developing a Theory of Everything (TOE), from which everything in the Universe can be described in a series of equations, is that it would absolutely ruin Pictionary:
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike asks whether science fiction inspires science at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People critiques A Troublesome Inheritance with David Dobbs & Jennifer Raff. Also, cookies with Scicurious.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Today on Art of Science: Bugses. thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/22/the… 4 hours ago
- RT @JenLucPiquant: The Art of Science: Claire Moynihan's Beautiful Bugs wp.me/pXK0q-3xW 10 hours ago
- An embroidered twist on the traditional bug collection from textile artist Claire Moynihan thefinchandpea.com/2014/10/22/the… #sciart via @artologica 12 hours ago
- RT @Symbiartic: Added another dozen people to our Twitter #SciArt List! Over 370 artists engaged in science! twitter.com/Symbiartic/lis… #scico… 13 hours ago
- RT @sciencegeist: @notnoiseworks - think you might enjoy @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com (intersection of art and sci) along with @Flyi… 23 hours ago
- My Tweets