In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
public noticesMichele's collaborative show, Voyage of Discovery, returns at the McLean Project for the Arts from 11 Sept-25 Oct 2014.
Mike explains that ancient DNA shows that deep human history is less like Lost and more like Game of Thrones at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about the Cities of the Future at CONvergence 2014.
what are you looking for?
- .@cartoon_physics @joshwitten @artologica Yes, but it was in the form of Italian Lira 2 hours ago
- RT @cartoon_physics: @joshwitten @artologica @finchandpea I'd suggest Rosalind if you were also willing to get two mice named James and Fra… 2 hours ago
- If you think your car gets covered in pollen, check out this floor by Wolfgang Laib thefinchandpea.com/2014/09/17/the… #sciart http://t.co/w1QxboFYCO 2 hours ago
- RT @TheFebrileMuse: Love this. The Art of Science: Pollination as Inspiration wp.me/pXK0q-3tt via @finchandpea 8 hours ago
- RT @seelix: You like a little art in your STEM? Follow @sciencecomic, @artcoholic @artologica, @finchandpea, @MadArtLab. Fantastic #sciart … 8 hours ago
- My Tweets