In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
public noticesBook Punks - Mike was interviewed by Book Punks about his series of reviews of post-apocalyptic fiction, aka "Apocalypse Then".
Mike - Designer babies are not right around the corner.
Celebrity & Science - Science for The People talks about the intersection of celebrity & science with Tim Caulfield & Daniel Brockington.
- Quantum #physics of kitteh spin orientation thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/21/sci… #Science #Caturday http://t.co/GDMXURrpkF 1 hour ago
- RT @artologica: Conquering new #sciart territory - just sent a painting to Saudi Arabia : ) 5 hours ago
- Visiting the science-inspired design of Gaudi with @easternblot #sciart thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/24/sci… http://t.co/SdQkC8m5WN 6 hours ago
- Mammoth is Mopey (by @anatotitan), but might cheer up if you fund its book through @IndieGoGo thefinchandpea.com/2015/03/25/mam… http://t.co/egSRPecN98 7 hours ago
- The "TIE Fighter" Star Wars fan film is animazing thefinchandpea.com/?p=14716 youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU 8 hours ago