In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
- RT @artologica: Black and white bacteria #sciart #hotoffthebrush https://t.co/nzcsKksWmd 18 hours ago
- RT @artologica: I made a bunch of new petri dishes. etsy.com/shop/artologic… #sciart https://t.co/D6gZyZD1yM 21 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Today's Science Caturday is all about teh nomz thefinchandpea.com/2016/02/06/sci… @finchandpea https://t.co/5N8HBiNX9K 2 days ago
- RT @artologica: Somebody at #DASER last night mentioned an artists-in-labs program @UMich - I can find no trace online. Anybody know anythi… 3 days ago
- RT @easternblot: Going to put some of my class writing on @finchandpea this coming week :) 3 days ago