In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
- "High Price" rerun from @sci4thepeople. A 2nd chance to talk about #science & #policy of… thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/03/sci… http://t.co/4OjuvmPtX0 3 hours ago
- RT @genologos: Why I think reproducibility projects are the wrong way to do science, @finchandpea thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/01/the… 22 hours ago
- RT @OtherSociology: Over coming days I'll tweet best practice tips for improving gender equity in #science. Follow via #SAGEPilot CC @Scien… 1 day ago
- RT @artologica: A very happy birthday to @scicurious! http://t.co/v8h1TsVbWN 1 day ago
- RT @dmaccannell: I am sure I still have my dogeared copy of the 3rd edition somewhere, and I definitely remember the Abbey Road pic. https… 1 day ago