In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
- RT @in_the_ruins: New World Apocalypse 1889: The Last American wp.me/pXK0q-3r1 via @finchandpea 15 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: .@DrRubidium's "death cologne" ( youtu.be/SUEjmyisz7c) >> me on blood type genetics thefinchandpea.com/tag/the-walkin… @WalkingDead_AM… 18 hours ago
- Letter from Senator @LyndseyGrahamSC on Net Neutrality wp.me/pXK0q-3re 1 day ago
- Letter from @SenatorTimScott on Net Neutrality wp.me/pXK0q-3rd 1 day ago
- Post-apocalyptic fiction-sticking it to the Statue of Liberty since 1889 - Mitchell's Last American thefinchandpea.com/2014/08/24/new… from @genologos 1 day ago
- My Tweets