In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
- Maud Menten, of Michaelis-Menten enzyme kinetics is a #sciencewoman & a #lego minifig wp.me/pXK0q-3NB youtu.be/PvmDyzpwnfM 42 minutes ago
- Snow is like art supplies falling from the sky for Sonja Hinrichsen ow.ly/JDLH8 #sciart via @artologica ow.ly/i/8MtzE 1 hour ago
- RT @PavelTomancak: Twitter power. The art piece was made by @artologica commissioned by Freddy Frischknecht. Recognized by @nabroderick. ht… 5 hours ago
- Here's hoping this week's #science #caturday is warmer than the last. ow.ly/JDQGN ow.ly/i/8Mv0D 6 hours ago
- What would happen if we scheduled Pi Day on a day that actually taught something about Pi? thefinchandpea.com/2015/02/27/pi-… http://t.co/6b1rZI0Nqs 19 hours ago
- My Tweets