In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
- Come as You Are - @sci4thepeople looks at sexuality research & education with @emilynagoski & @alicedreger wp.me/pXK0q-3VJ 2 days ago
- My picks for weird post-apocalyptic SF wp.me/pXK0q-3VF 3 days ago
- RT @SCyFlynn: About Mike wp.me/PXK0q-2 via @finchandpea Interesting site with science, scifi and more 4 days ago
- Art meant as critique of science's view of life also makes strong arguement for #openscience thefinchandpea.com/2015/05/20/art… http://t.co/pNeKgBUJ2c 4 days ago
- Musicians, scientists & musicians who are scientists - can you name a #musisci? wp.me/pXK0q-3UC http://t.co/dIlqB5SeGi 5 days ago