In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
A Sting in the Tale - Science for The People talks to Dave Goulson & Jocelyn Crocker about bees.
what are you looking for?
- RT @ejkaretny: “@bugdreams: The Art of Science: Turning Pollution into Pigment. wp.me/pXK0q-3Il RT @finchandpea #sciart #painting” … 59 minutes ago
- #Science #Caturday sez, "There is nothing cute about the meowsles." wp.me/pXK0q-3LB http://t.co/HVGwg3oXaf 4 hours ago
- Unlike Disneyland, #Science #Caturday never has measles outbreaks wp.me/pXK0q-3LB http://t.co/xfD2vCVFo9 7 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Got asked about bee meiosis tonight. Today @sci4thepeople released episode discussing bees. Coincidence? I think not http:/… 18 hours ago
- A Sting in the Tale - @sci4thepeople talk to @DaveGoulson & @yegbees about the joy & importance of bees wp.me/pXK0q-3Lq 1 day ago
- My Tweets