In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike in at Pacific Standard: sometime scientists' rhetoric writes checks their science can't cash.
Science for The People talks about disease, art, and death.
what are you looking for?
- RT @CColinBrinkman: How bad is the NIH budget really? wp.me/pXK0q-3yn via @finchandpea 8 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Mullerian Mimicry, or why my 6yo's #Halloween #costume needs a "Works Cited" section wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 8 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: For Halloween Ghostbusters is dressing up as a science movie #GhostBusterSci @Craken_MacCraic @JLRoose @IHStreet @HopeJahre… 16 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: Happy Halloween! instagram.com/p/u0lLuvDWTZ/ 16 hours ago
- Trick or Treat! - Mullerian Mimicry Edition wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 17 hours ago
- My Tweets