In 1973, more than half of biologists had a tenure-track job within six years of getting a Ph.D. By 2006 the figure was down to 15 percent.
what are you looking for?
- #Quilts inspired by the Periodic Table thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "A Pepto Bismuth Story" by Barbara Schulman #sciart http://t.co/ZngVn66vF1 11 hours ago
- Real People - Real Stories - Real Science. Support "MySciCareer" thefinchandpea.com/?p=15390 http://t.co/YdXEr4XY8y 17 hours ago
- The Periodic Table of Quilts thefinchandpea.com/?p=15412 "Iridium" by Grace Harbin Wever http://t.co/xWqQddBbFZ 19 hours ago
- Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll - @sci4thepeople talks pleasure w @zoecormier & geeky gifts w… thefinchandpea.com/2015/07/31/sci… http://t.co/NKdHLHaVlu 21 hours ago
- RT @CarlyRDonovan: Excellent (and necessary, despite it's obviousness) piece on tech gender gap from @SorayaChemaly in @newscientist http:… 22 hours ago
- Got to love a training montage 5 hours ago