This is the first panel of the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip published on 7 July 1986:
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike asks asks if the FDA will kill "precision medicine" at Pacific Standard.
The Birth of the Pill - Science for The People talks to Jonathan Eig & Rose Eveleth about the intersection of society, science & sex.
what are you looking for?
- Intergalactic Planetary: Retro convergence of @NASAJPL, @GalacticTravelB & @stevethomasart thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/29/int… http://t.co/7FBGTxc5EF 8 hours ago
- RT @artologica: New painting: Blue Cell, ink and water on yupo etsy.com/listing/206994… #sciart http://t.co/HpNL3V1gkO 9 hours ago
- Art supplies & inspiration by Bombyx mori. Show at @Artisphere by @ElsabeDixon thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… #sciart http://t.co/UBrDBZoopo 23 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: LIVE/LIFE is @ElsabeDixon's fully silkworm intergrated #sciart show at @Artisphere thefinchandpea.com/2015/01/28/art… http://t.co/Ik293… 1 day ago
- RT @joshwitten: Silkworms provide inspiration & materials for @ElsabeDixon's new show at @Artisphere wp.me/pXK0q-3Li #sciart http://… 1 day ago
- My Tweets