This is the first panel of the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip published on 7 July 1986:
public noticesEva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike in at Pacific Standard: sometime scientists' rhetoric writes checks their science can't cash.
Science for The People talks about disease, art, and death.
what are you looking for?
- RT @CColinBrinkman: How bad is the NIH budget really? wp.me/pXK0q-3yn via @finchandpea 29 minutes ago
- RT @joshwitten: Mullerian Mimicry, or why my 6yo's #Halloween #costume needs a "Works Cited" section wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 29 minutes ago
- RT @joshwitten: For Halloween Ghostbusters is dressing up as a science movie #GhostBusterSci @Craken_MacCraic @JLRoose @IHStreet @HopeJahre… 8 hours ago
- RT @easternblot: Happy Halloween! instagram.com/p/u0lLuvDWTZ/ 8 hours ago
- Trick or Treat! - Mullerian Mimicry Edition wp.me/pXK0q-3yI 9 hours ago
- My Tweets