This is the first panel of the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip published on 7 July 1986:
public noticesYou can see Michele and her art at the BAZAART marketplace on Saturday, 29 November at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD.
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike discusses #shirtstorm & sexism in science, at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People talks about psychopathy with Dr. Kent Kiehl.
what are you looking for?
- RT @4womeninscience: From High School to receiving the scientific @NobelPrize, #women lose ground! @NobelWomen @Womens_Forum @Science_Grrl … 9 hours ago
- RT @BabyAnimalPics: he needs those parts for his space ship he’s going to otter space http://t.co/TpZrBs9z55 9 hours ago
- RT @ScientificScott: #JustReality RT @PlanetaryKeri: #justJPLthings http://t.co/5qNIM9FC6t 9 hours ago
- RT @sennoma: Waiting For Godot To Review My Fucking Manuscript #scienceamovietitle 9 hours ago
- RT @MaverickNY: Awesome one! RT @sennoma: Hannibal Lecturer #scienceamovietitle #notactuallyamovietitle 9 hours ago
- My Tweets