This is the first panel of the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip published on 7 July 1986:
public noticesMichele's scarves were picked as one of NBC News's "Science Geek Gifts of the Year".
Eva was interviewed by Times Higher Education about using Twitter productively as part of an academic life.
Mike discusses how scientists contribute to problems in science reporting at Pacific Standard.
Science for The People finds out who the Amazons really were from Adrienne Mayor.
what are you looking for?
- RT @joshwitten: "Alas, your Dr. Takagi did not see it that way... so he won't be joining our consortium for the rest of his career." #SciHa… 12 hours ago
- RT @joshwitten: Reviewer 3: Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass. #SciHard 12 hours ago
- RT @artologica: New big blue mitosis painting for NIH show http://t.co/bGV0RbsCaX 14 hours ago
- RT @rflrob: John: Something had to get you away from the bench. Al: You don't think jockeying grants across a desk is a noble effort for a … 14 hours ago
- RT @rflrob: He's alone, he's tired… and you tell me that he's going to give a damn about what you do to him, if he makes it out of there al… 14 hours ago
- Fantastic list of incredibly good but overlooked pre-80’s SF by @SFRuminations …iencefictionruminations.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/upd… 7 hours ago
- My Tweets